Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blogville Idol '08: Searching for a Wazobian crooner!

I usually don't do this, but I'm watching myself turn this blog into my journal, at least for this period that Blogville Idol is on. (I still keep a traditional notebook journal where I put pen to paper every other day. Old skool, I know!)
Phew! One down (thanks voters). Thinking of what Nigerian song to sing, hoping I scale the first eviction. I have a list of favourites at the moment that I LISTEN to. Like Asa. Neaaah! Those shoes are toooo big for me. I better get comfy in my bathroom slippers. The other musicians I'm loving are on another frequency, don't think they'd fit. Like Rooftop MCs (rap), 9ice... Where would I start to sing Gbono Fele, which has become my ringtone? Hmmmm! I need a crooner with minimal complicated Wazobian lyrics!

9 comments:

BlogVille Idol said...

u are still in the race for blogville idol 08!pls head over to the page to see who has been eliminated and PLS send me your 9ja song ASAP!!!it goes up tommorow morning (THURSDAY) that means you only have today to send it to me!!!I wont be available for many hours today so if u have to change a previous song u sent to me pls do so and leave me a message so i can know which one you really want to use!!any if u have any question leave it on the blog mizz opeke may be able to help you!

PLS MAKE YOU VOICE CLEAR & AUDIBLE

dScR?Be said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i wanna hear ASA!! lol....

Goodluck in round two... congrats 4 making it thru!!

BrownSugar said...

OMG!! IT'S DSCRIBE!!!!!
What an honour to have you leave a message on my "voicemail"!!! lol! Thanx 4 d love!

Dammy said...

yeah dearie, great minds think alike! You really killed that song! I love your version of he song so much!

I am serving in Zamfara state!

Btw: There was no meeting ooo..lol

Charizard said...

lol...u did well joo!..u too like to dey fret! congrats though...

goodnaijagirl said...

Yup, you totally rocked it, sister! Looking forward to hearing much more from you and expect you to be in the top 2!

Rock on!

Sparkle said...

Just wanted to wish u goodluck with the rest of the contest...U rock!!!

BrownSugar said...

@ Dammy: we might as well just do a duet! seriously.

@ Charizard: ese gan. lol! fretting phase is over. Rigt now, I'm just loving this show.

@ GNG: thanxxx sistah!

@ Sparkle: woohoo! thanxxx. i hope so too!

30+ said...

Where are you now

Abi dem don kidnap you, send your entry please