Monday, August 25, 2008

Interview with Brown Sugar!

I got this from Tosyn SPEECHgirl Bucknor's blog. Thought it was tres cool and decided to "photocopy".


1.What time did you get up this morning?

6: 15 a.m.


2. Diamonds or pearls?

A girl's best friend -Diamonds.


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Been a while since I was there- Mad money


4. What is your favorite TV show?

Oprah!!!!


5. What did you have for breakfast?

Cereal: Cornflakes


6. What is your middle name?

Amoge (I didn't say Omoge o!)


7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal?

Salads (when I'm thinking).


8.What foods do you dislike?

Ogbono soup (not even Mama's homemade)

9. Speechgirl didn't have a question 9!

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?

Been doing a lot of singles lately, haven't picked up any albums in a while.

-Naija sturvs sha.


11. What kind of car do you drive?

Just gimme a while. I'll get there soon.


12. Favorite sandwich?

Ham


13. What characteristics do you despise?

In what or who? Absence of confidence in a guy, among others like dishonesty.


14. Favorite item of clothing?

Dresses n gowns


15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

From the top of the page/list: Atlanta, Malibu, ...


16. What color is your bathroom?

White


17. Favorite brand of clothing?

Zara


18. Where would you want to retire?

Naija


19. Favorite time of day?

Wee hours


20. Where were you born?

St. Anne's hospital, Lagos.


21. Favorite sport(s) to watch?

I just liked to watch fresh basketballers like Kobe, Shaq, Garnett ... I Love This Game! But thanx to my bullying kid brova, i now do soccer.


22. Who do you least expect to respond to this?
Dammy


23. Person you expect to respond first?

Jolaade?


24. What laundry scent do you use?

What scents are Ariel and B29?


25. Coke or Pepsi?

Neither, fruit juice please.


26. Are you a morning person or night owl?

Nocturnal. lol!


27. What size shoe do you wear?

US 9 - 9 1/2


28. Do you have pets?

2 rottweilers (in Abuja), 3 German shepherds (in Enugu), 1 monkey called "Fine Boy". Seriously. Lost 2 white fluffy (keep forgetting the breed) dogs (in Lagos)


29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?
Every time I try to spend my money, someone shows up and pays!

30. What did you want to be when you were little?

A journalist and I had my own magazine and book club in Primary 4. Oh well, I'm on the road to becoming an engineer now!


31.Favorite Candy Bar?

Twix and Malteasers


32. What is your best childhood memory?

Converting 20 leaves apex mill exercise books into magazines and story books


33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?

writer, graphics designer



35.Nicknames:

Omoge, Moe, Sugar ... my aunt used to call me "Madam Sebuka" (Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett's character, i think)


36. Piercings?

Ears.


37. Eye color?

Brown.


38a) Ever been to Africa?

NEXT!!!


38b) Ever been to South Australia?

Not yet, but Oprah said the law of attraction ...


39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling?

Don't geddit.


40. Love someone so much it made you cry?

Wow dat's deep. No. I guess I haven't found true love yet!


41. Been in a car accident?

No, gratefully.


42. Croutons or bacon bits?

Bacon


43.Favorite day of the week?

Saturdays: 'Me' finally comes alive.


44. Favorite restaurant?

Home or Barcelos (like the pizza)


45. Favorite flower?

White roses!!! Got them from my prom date!!!


46. Favorite ice cream?

Tiramisu


47. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

Yet to be taken


48. What color is your bedroom carpet?

Brown.


49. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

See #47


50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email?

Ladun

51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card?

Zara.


52. What do you do most often when you are bored?

Write, facebook ... NEVER use my phone.


53. Bedtime?

3: 15 a. m.


54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?

Maybe Temi cuz it'll definitely be hilarious.


55. Last person you went to dinner with?

It was a group!

56. What are you listening to right now?

Screaming boss' phone conversation


57. What is your favorite color?

Brown


58. Lake, Ocean or river?

Can't know what I haven't experienced, can I?


59. How many tattoos do you have?

Zero


60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The chicken.

15 comments:

Dammy said...

Now, I have proved you WRONG!

First to respond!

Lol!

BrownSugar said...

LOL! Dammy, God saved you!

AlooFar said...

Your favourite colour, Brown.
What do u taste like? S..t ;)

Hmmmm... Dammy!!!!

ladun said...

ok...............i was actually thinking. DAMI ADU.......LOL

BrownSugar said...

Aloofar, I take that to be SALT! And as for brown, u wouldnt know a thing about CHICness would you? Oops! LOST and ALOOF. Don't let me take my good intentions BACK. Oya do your own interview let's see!

SPEECHgirl Bucknor said...

Hey!
Was going to say photocopy all you want
Glad you did and love it love it love it

Afronuts said...

LOL...this is what u do when u have bloggers block!

BrownSugar said...

Thank u Speechgirl!

Afronuts, seriously, i really liked the interview and u know I'm not a regular blogger. lo1!

Olamild said...

hi there

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

my goodness, that's a lot of pets....

But, animal lovers are good people, so you are good people. =)

Yewande Atanda said...

Question 4. What is your favorite TV show?
Oprah!!!!

wht abt 'Nnkan Nbe' on GTV, 2pm Sun?

aloted said...

Aww cool! I see we have a few things in common:
I am wearing a zara top today..I love zara as well
Men you;ve got big feet just like moi!
I love twix!!!
No tattoos as well..

Hehehe

BrownSugar said...

Hi Olamild!

Lol! Solomonsydelle! Thanx, I guess I'm good people too.

LMAO! Yewande Atanda, I forgot jare. Strange but true!

Aloted, cool! Would love to see your other responses to this interview. Take it! take it! take it!

funkola said...

hey miss, u got a blog award but you've gotta go see it on my page. be sure to check it out o and make sure u spread the love. xx

KAM BABY said...

I envy u for #29 oh!