Monday, September 8, 2008

Awarded!


Wow! I just received an honorary Blogville award from Funkola!
If there's any award I've dreamt of receiving, it's the "Use your life" award. So for one moment, I'm going to close my eyes and imagine (or more like dream) that I'm a receipient of the prestigious award. lol! Okay, so I'm passing the baton to:





Rules:
I don't know what the rules apart from having to spread the love to at least 7 other bloggers (have to put up a post and show off the award). I'm creating the rule of receiving your favourite award. CONGRATULATIONS Bloggers!!!

13 comments:

funkola said...

standtall would be feeling very funky now, she got the award twice...lol!

aloted said...

ah...lol..u didn't inform me that i won award o..just came to check ur update on this now..awww thanks! I am flabberwhelmed and overgasted..thanks girl...

meanwhile my blog addy has changed to http://alotedbabe.blogspot.com. ( I will still wait for the official annoucement from u on my blog ;))

funkola said...

oh yea, my blog addy has also changed. its now www.thefunkolaword.blogspot.com
cheers

BrownSugar said...

I was so elated that I forgot to spread the word officially. I'm heading for your spots now.
And thanx for the relocation update!

SPEECHgirl Bucknor said...

o
i had no idea i wd win!

i just want to say thank u to my mummy and my daddy and my sister and my five dogs
i want to say i love you to all my fans

thank you
thank you
thank you

Standtall said...

Thanks dearie. And Funkola is so right, my head is swelling that I got this award twice. I am grateful!

Dammy said...

Thanks for the award. I really appreciate this warm gesture.

Brownsugar do you mind giving me the money equivalent for this award? LOL!

How u dey?

BrownSugar said...

Lol! The pleasure is all mine!

OluwaDee said...

Congrats on your award.

BrownSugar said...

Thank you jare OluwaDee! Congrats on ur wedding, sistah.

jolaade said...

yay!!!
congratz vicki..

am on the island..u know, out of the digital world!

jus got a break...so here i am!!!
I made it!

congratz again gurl!

blog on!

Abbie said...

awww I'm honored honey!!

PS: Most of my fam are on FB and do not know about my blogging. So small small with mentioniing posts okay honey. Pretty Please.

Abbie said...

Sorry sweets, got you confused with aloted....