Monday, December 8, 2008

My Favourite Things a.k.a Christmas wish List (Part 1)

Calling all Santa's helpers and humanitarians, here's an abridged version of my wishlist:

1. Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama (autographed copy would be a plus)
2. A dress from House of Dereon
3. An iPod touch (pls don't ask about the other one)
4. Delicious Night fragrance from DKNY
5. A box of Godiva
6. A Sony digital camera (let's start from 10MegaPixels)
7. These cuties from Baby Phat
8. Those "pieces of art" from Christian Louboutin

...Why don't you start working on this very modest list while I work on the updated version? Fundraisers might be helpful but I'm sure its unnecessary for people of your calibre. And don't worry if you don't meet the Christmas deadline, late entries would be totally pardoned.


Yours Gleefully,
Brown Sugar.




12 comments:

Buttercup said...

LOL..i hope u get at least one thing on the list..i shud start working on mine sef..

1st time here!

Standtall said...

Set me thinking. This will be fun

aloted said...

this your list...nawa o.

have u sent it to all your toasters ;-)

how u dey? missed u!

BrownSugar said...

LOL! Hey nice to have you here Buttercup!

You got that right Standtall! In fact I'm working on a sequel ;)

Lol! I have sent it to them o... tagged them on the Facebook note too ;) I'm doing good. Awwww! I feel loved. Thank you Aloted. Hope you're doing great. Will stop by asap.

Standtall said...

yay

Just...Toluwa said...

and how do u intend to get ur gifts if we do decide to work on them...?

poeticallytinted said...

Yeah, you wish!:P

... Box of Godiva... (eyes closed as i reminisce) I can't eat chocolate anymore, I get heartburn.

@ Toluwa: would you like to work on my list?, I promise I'll be good.

BrownSugar said...

Oooo Toluwa! I always knew I could count on u. Just send me an email and then I'll take it from there. lol! on 2nd thots, seriously.

Awww! P'Tinted. Sorry bout ur heartburn o! Dang gurl!!! You mean all you are entitled to is reminiscence?! Pele o!

MiNeeki said...

lol...no where in blogville have i seen greater faith for xmas gifts...neway, thanks for reminding me to put my list together..
hmmm, lets see wwhich one i can grant!

archiwiz said...

O girl I never see ur brake light since. How u dey. Mighty posh wishlist you got there. I hope you get them all. :D

rethots said...

....for some reasons the list seems incomplete.

Writefreak said...

Ah girl ikm lat but I must say you've got excellent taste...hope you got your wishes!
Happy new year! May it be the best u ever lived!