1. I've had my share of ambitions. At some point, I felt so sure I was going to be a music producer. Was (and I still am) very much into instrumentals/ beats.
2. I don't use sugar in anything (cereal, tea...)
3. Last album I bought was Frank Sinatra's (this month).
4. The next instrument I'll learn to play is THE TALKING DRUM!
5. I've only had 3 female artists CDs (Asa, Solange, TY Bello) in my album lineage. Male crooners rock!
6. I keep a weblog (duh!) and a journal.
7. Three awards I've won: Humorous, Spiritual, Charismatic.
8. I love Nokia phones. I use every feature on my phone from notes, reminders, alarms, radio...
9. I think Tyson Beckford is Too HOT to be human!
10. I buy tons of magazines!!! O, TELL, True Love, TIME... I buy ThisDay on Sundays PRIMARILY for the mag content.
11. I love little notes and I keep people's notes. When I leave notes, I indicate the date, exact time and sometimes place.
12. When I like a song, I put the track on repeat and listen to it a minimum of 50 times usually at a stretch.
13. I 'google' almost everything and everybody.
14. I am dependent on sticky notes, notepads, mobile phone notes.
15. First thing I do when I get home from anywhere is to wash my hands.
16. I always misplace one earring (Thanx Ladun) so I try to buy two pairs of the same kind when I can.
17. I cry when I laugh.
18. I am a budding collector of maps, Jazz music and perfumes.
19. My choice sleepwear is a pair of boxers and a tee. lol!
20. I hate cold drinks, love cold places, love hot cakes, can't handle pepper. I hate the smell of new magazines, the feel of new bathroom slippers and being in a vehicle for more than 20 mins.
21. At the end of a year, I clean out all text messages and call logs.
22. I've kept every card (birthday, Christmas ...) I've ever received since I was 13 and I don't forget people's birthdays.
23. Haven't used the word 'promise' in 8 years.
24. Sometimes I use a pencil as a hair accessory.
25. I sing in the shower.