Trying to recover from this blogging hiatus, even as I tender my apologies. Life's been happening to me and I've got my plate full trying to figure out what direction to head out. Life after Uni has been a blend of naivete and boredom with a splash of curiousity equalling genuine novice. Meanwhile, here's an abridged version of the order and series of events that have I have featured in:
- Girls day out (Sistahz Inc)
- French Classes at Alliance Francaise
- Applications for postgraduate study
- Dental troubles
- Women Empowerment articles and books
- Cinema trips: “The Proposal”
- Get candid opinion from friends
- Beach trips with family
- Mum questions my relationship status!
- Ran into a guy I blogged about.
- Rain! Rain! Rain!
- First (and LAST!!!) Moluwe ride experience
- Got a call from a publisher.
- Michael Jackson passed on.
Plans in progress:
- Attend Taruwa
- Attend Book Reading event
- Meet Chimamanda Adichie
- Register for Women in Engineering conference
- Meet with best friend from high school
- Driving school
- Stay informed on Telecommunications industry
- Read biographies
- Complete first chapter of the book
- Be on "Don't forget the lyrics Nigeria!"
LOL! This the state of my 'Steve Maddens.' Classic! Will be back with details.
p.s Those Red Devils however are not Steve Maddens but Christian Louboutins!