Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Two years in mind; Paul 'Sax' Obayomi.

I don't exactly have a poetic piece to put up, not because I can't but I just want to write something straight from my heart, unhindered by the need to be lyrical and 'affectatious'.

It's been two years since my friend passed. He was the true definition of a friend, friendship personified. He always encouraged, inspired and at the same time made you laugh. A confidante, brother, he knew a lot about everything. You could talk to him about careers, music (he played the saxophone), family troubles, academics, faith ... A grounded all rounder.

Maybe I'll continue writing this later ... because it hurts right now.

10 comments:

Tairebabs said...

May his soul rest in peace. Accept my condolences.

My World said...

may he continue 2 rest in peace!

MissBalance said...

Wow! AMEN! Thanxxxx Tairebabs et My World. Deeply appreciated.

Jols said...

Hey Paul, somehow, I think you are keeping up with BrownSugar's blog...lol. We miss you plenty, esp. as we cannot see you any more(can you see us?)
Its two years since you left so abruptly...two long years, we miss you, we miss you and most of all your unfulfilled dreams are missing you.

RIP Paul Adegboyega Obayomi.

Harry-Rami Itie said...

Awww...God rest his soul

funkola said...

pele hun! hope it'll get better in time.

muyiwa said...

hey may his soul r.i.p ,first time here ,cheers

pink-satin said...

am so sorry dear!!time heals the wound!!

MissBalance said...

One love, Blogville. Thanx for the hugs :)

Jerry said...

May his soul rest in peace(amen).