Friday, August 31, 2012

Oppa Gangnam Style

I am for the motion that Gangnam Style should make the list for Wii's Just Dance 4. I played the fibre out of the infectious JustDance 3, chucked the treadmill and my gym attendance and turned it into a full time workout routine. Believe me, it is just as effective if not more, as I would put in two hours every other day, get as much fun out and sweat out buckets of calories while at it. Sugar Hill Gang's Apache was a favourite workout for me, as well as Black Eyed Peas' Pump It and Konshens' Jamaican Dance.

I loved it that much to build a Spotify playlist of the songs that came with the third release. Anyway, it's become the tradition that about this time of the year, sequels are released. Leaks say Rihanna, Justin Bieber and co are a few of the artists to make the playlist of the fourth release and I am seriously hoping PSY and his Oppa Gangnam style are featured as well.

No comments: