Sunday, September 15, 2013
I don't know what you did this weekend, but mine was probably the laziest weekend I've had in a while. Staying up till late, playing Scramble with Friends, eating Ofada or 'designer stew' with white bread, yeah, whole grain took over my diet for two years now, drinking wine and dancing my body and soul away in front my TV to Michael Jackson's hits.
Sunday, September 8, 2013
- Your name of Amoge has made you versatile and creative.
- There is hardly anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it, but a driving urge leads you to one experience after another, seldom finishing what you start.
- You cannot find peace of mind or lasting contentment in anything you do.
- As soon as a challenge is met, boredom sets in, and you yearn for another experience.
- This restlessness makes it difficult for you to assume responsibility and to establish stable, progressive conditions in your life.
- You could do well in sales work or in meeting the public where quickness of mind and expression are all important.
- You have many friends, but lose interest in people very quickly.
- Your intense mental activity spoils system and concentration, and plays havoc with relaxation and sleep.
- Out of your quick thinking has been borne hasty speech.
- Acting on impulse instead of with forethought has led to many disappointments and bitter experiences.
- Your whole nervous system could be affected by the intense emotional influence of this name.
What one website said about people who go by Amoge, my middle name. I'm not taking it personal.