Thursday, August 21, 2014

140 characters more or less

I read somewhere that boredom is a precious thing.

Well, I am clearly bored of keeping a blog. Not necessarily with blogging, maybe with this blog.
I have taken to different forms of blogging on micro platforms - the Twitters, Facebooks, Google Plus, Instagrams, Pinterests, Foodspottings, Tumblrs.
Never MySpace, never.
I create notes and logs in apps for food and fitness, and Google Drive.


Revamp or start something new?
Tending towards the latter.
Integrate sounds like a better deal.
Or theme.


If the reader of this post is concerned about thinking in bursts or wondering if I am simply writing blurbs, then the reader should know that the writer is on presently on page 119 of 220 of "The Shallows: What the Internet is doing to our brains," by Nicholas Carr, on my Kindle Cloud Reader.
And believe me, that explains this blog post.


In other news, this six year old electronic moniker that is "Miss Balance" has to go.

No comments: