Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lagos Fitfam

Trivia

Q: What do the movie Fifty and Lagos Fitfam have in common?
A: The Lekkoyi Bridge.

If you've seen the movie Fifty, you'd agree that it was hands down some sort of product placement for  the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge. And if you haven't, you probably want to check it out. I'm not one who's a fan of Nollywood, but this one was a decent chick flick.

Having said that, did I already mention that the one thing about Lagos that impressed me so much was their focus on physical fitness? Omo, the Lagos fitfam took me by surprise with their commitment to fitness and healthy diets. And apparently, if you haven't run along the Lagos bridge, then you're not fit. One of the gifts I gave my sister was a FitBit and without a doubt, it was valuable to her. It was good to see food entrepreneurs also getting in on the action, supplying meals to corporate bodies as well as individuals. There was also some mention of Truppr, but I don't recall the details.

Anyway, Lagosians, keep up the good work(out). Eko oni baje.

No comments: