Friday, May 13, 2016

Coffee and Company

Eat, Travel, Read.

It's always exciting when my new books ship. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed reading a kindle copy of a book. Maybe it's my generation or habits as a result of being born into my generation. All I know is that I enjoy the paperback experience.

These four books hit my mail this week.





  • The Four Little Dragons, by Ezra F. Vogel - While at HBS, I met Efosa Ojomo who hosted a Market-Creating Innovation Workshop at the Africa Business Conference. I would connect with Efosa after the session, and he recommended this book.




Book reviews take quite some discipline, but are usually worth it. I'll do well to review these books as I go. The last I reviewed was Whatever you think, Think the Opposite by Paul Arden, and that's the most viewed post on my blog, still getting hits to this very day.

What are people reading these days? Are book clubs still a thing? I wonder.

No comments: