Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Goosebumps on my mind

You know, I'm going to go ahead and write that book review, but how about using a different format like Storify? Why? Because this book I'm reading, this War of Art book by Steven Pressfield (not to be mistaken for the Art of War), is a heavenly experience. It has to be some sort of bible. It is so potent, so powerful, you want to get to the end, and at the same time you want to drag and savor every line.

Matter of fact, I was mulling over one of the paragraphs I read last night, and started to "evoke" Scriptures unwittingly. I was making comparisons with a verse from Hebrews 12:1, that I had not read or heard in ages. And that same paragraph made me think of this fine gentleman.

Guys, his name is Ejowvokoghene Divine Oduduru. Now you know! 
Credits: Memegenerator

Trust me, I question my associations too :)

Most importantly, I want to capture my experience, or at least try to document what happens in my mind when I'm away from (i.e. not reading) Pressfield's work, and how it fills up my psyche.


'Nuff said. Just Storify this already.

No comments: