Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Enjambment: Post election thoughts Nov 16, 16

Wallahi sometimes it’s "safe" to not know. Because when you know, you know. That volcano must erupt. Clarity is so powerful, it wipes indecision away in an instant!

What is my constitution as a human being?
What is my government, what governs me?
As a resident, what are my rights?
As a citizen outside of my country, what are my rights?
My government gives me rights, can they also revoke them?
Your Rights as a Permanent Resident
As a permanent resident, you have the right to:
  • Live permanently in the United States provided you do not commit any actions that would make you removable under immigration law
  • Work in the United States at any legal work of your qualification and choosing. (Please note that some jobs will be limited to U.S. citizens for security reasons)
  • Be protected by all laws of the United States, your state of residence and local jurisdictions
Your Responsibilities as a Permanent Resident
As a permanent resident, you are:

The Constitution, Domestic Law, and International Law.

Interesting. You can’t just design indifference into products anymore. There has to be responsibility and accountability integrated. I say good progress.

Influence and what it can and should do about it.
I came into this country with conservative views on the government. As at today, I can truthfully say that my views are evolved to reflect those of the liberal.

What are we saying about Ads?
Are companies able to find another way to monetize than to pressure and torment product users with ads?!
….

Ginni to the president-elect, “While IBM does not back political candidates and never has, we do advocate on the public policy issues that matter."

No comments: