Friday, February 10, 2017

Mantra and Practice

"I am very patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud, never haughty or selfish or rude. I do not demand my own way. I am not irritable or touchy. I do not hold grudges and will hardly even notice when others do me wrong. I am never glad about injustice, but I rejoice whenever truth wins out. When I love someone, I will be loyal to him no matter what the cost. I will always believe in him, always expect the best of him, and always stand my ground in defending him.

All the special gifts and powers from God will someday come to an end, but love goes on forever."
Adapted and personalised from The Living Bible, I Corinthians 13.

Today I am not irritable or touchy even when I might get those feelings.
I am Love, and Love is my practice.
All the things that Love is not, I won't become.
Happy Friday!

No comments: